Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning

Sorry that this update is so delayed! A few people have mentioned that they have checked the blog a few times and noticed that I had not updated it. I apologize, the holidays have made me lazy. Please enjoy a few shots of the little guy on Christmas morning, it was a fun time for all of us!




He really got into opening presents, ripping off the wrapping paper and seeing what was inside.




Joseph even enjoyed the shoes that I got for Christmas! He loves clunking around in heels on the hardwood floors.



I think his favorite thing all morning was his new kitchen and the million and one piece food set:



Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and that 2009 started off as a great New Year!! I can't believe that it's 2009!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Get those ladies shoes of that boy's feet! One more incident like that and I am compelled to involve protective services.

Kate said...

I'll need to post pictures of him in the mud with his little rubber boots on...to prove that he's quite the little boy. slug and snails all the way!!